Transform your home with our cost effective and durable range of laminate flooring.
Laminate flooring is a multi-layer synthetic flooring product fused together with a lamination process. Laminate flooring simulates wood with a photographic applique layer under a clear protective layer.
Our superior range of laminate flooring is not only designed to look great, but is also built to last. Our strict standards ensure each board is flawless, strong and boasts a warp-free finish that ensures a natural wood floor appearance.
Features and benefits of our laminate flooring
- Glue free installation and locking system for ease of fitting
- High definition surface for an authentic appearance
- Choice of finishes and individual, natural designs
- Flexible fitting, you can start anywhere in the room
- Hygienic allergy reducing qualities
- Can be used with noise reducing underlay
- Suitable for use with embedded underfloor heating systems
Choose from a wide selection of wood finishes, there’s something to suit every home, options include:
- Rustic Oak
- Natural Oak
- White Oak
- Urban Oak
- Golden Oak
- Salvaged Oak
Laminate flooring, a popular choice
Laminate flooring is a very popular choice of flooring, perhaps because it is easier to install and maintain than the more traditional hardwood flooring. It also has the advantages of being more affordable, it is also reasonably durable, hygienic and relatively easy to maintain.
Call in to our Doncaster showroom
No matter what kind of flooring it is that you require, with an extensive range available and samples on display in our Doncaster showroom, we will be able to supply you with the right flooring for your property.
We welcome both the public and trade to visit our showroom at 136 York Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5 8ND.