Solid Hardwood Flooring
The natural grain and colour of our solid wood flooring will add beauty and elegance to your rooms and home.
Solid hardwood floors are made of planks milled from a single piece of timber, they have a thicker surface and can be sanded and finished more times than an engineered wood floor. Depending on the desired look of the floor, the timber can be cut in three ways: flat-sawn, quarter-sawn, and rift-sawn. The timber is cut to the desired dimensions and the moisture content at time of manufacturing is carefully controlled to ensure the product doesn't warp.
Our superior range of solid wood flooring is made from high quality, premium solid oak timber sourced from responsibly managed forests. The natural range of colours and board lengths provide character, texture and natural beauty.
Features and benefits of our solid wood flooring
- Selected timber sourced from managed forests
- Tongue and grove construction
- Multiple fixing options
- Top surface finished with lacquer or oil to enhance durability
- Contemporary and stylish finishes to suit every home
- Random board lengths for a natural look
- Structural guarantee and warranty
Choose from a wide selection of wood finishes, there's something to suit every home, options include:
- Rustic lacquered Oak
- Rustic brushed and oiled Oak
- Golden Oak
- Antique Oak
Solid hardwood wood flooring, a popular choice
Call in to our Doncaster showroom